This is a timeline of the events that have occurred prior to blog creation.
- January 18: Started search.
- January 23: Initial Poodle breeder contact made via email.
- January 28: Shiba breeder contact made via phone.
- February 5: First call to a poodle breeder.
- February 6: Final breed decision made.
- February 9: First call to chosen breeder.
This is everything that has happened so far. I am planning to adopt in January 2017. My chosen breed is the Standard Poodle.
I’ve already picked a name, gender, and two possible registered names. This blog will document all further advances in my quest to get Nym, and our life together afterwards.